This is a camp for all Martial Arts enthusiasts, with or without experience. The students will get to understand all 5 ranges of combat starting from Kicking range, Punching range, Elbow and Knee range, Grappling and Going down to ground.
Students will also learn how to defend against a committed knife attacker and will be taught Street Survival tactics against various common Chokes and Holds.
- Combative Pad Work Training
- Understand Clinching Range and Application of Elbows and Knees
- Sparring Technique (How to Counter Jab, Cross, Round house kick and Push kick)
- Ground Combative Tactics and understanding Submission Locks
- Pekiti Tirsia Kali Knife Jabbing Drills and Sparring Application
- Self Defense against Neck Choke
- Self Defense against Baseball Bat Wild Swing
- Knife Threat Neutralization against Committed Attacker with Ice prick grip
5 Hours of Training daily.
05.30am -- Wake Up
06.00am -- Tea with biscuits/fruit/light snacks
06.30am to 8.30am -- Training
08.30am -- Breakfast
11.00am to 12.00pm -- Training
12.30pm -- Lunch
04.00pm to 4.30pm -- Tea with biscuits/light snacks
04.30pm to 6.30pm -- Training
08.15pm -- Dinner
About Shifu Kanishka Sharma (Shi Yan You - The Perfect One):
Unbridled passion, talent and curiosity led Shifu Kanishka to travel around the world and master art forms over the course of 34 years like Shaolin Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Muay Chaiya, Sanshou (Chinese Boxing), Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's martial arts), Wing Chun and the deadly Pekiti Tirsia Kali (Close Quarter Combat).
Shifu Shi Yan You is the first Indian to have trained at the Shaolin Temple China and is a direct disciple of the venerable Abbot of Shaolin Temple, Shi Yong Xin.
He is a 34th Generation Shaolin Warrior and the official head in India of Shaolin Temple.
He has created his own system called 'Shifu Kanishka Combatives', which is a distilled system wherein he has absorbed the best tactics from above mentioned combat systems and simplified it for students in order for them to understand and apply instantly.
He is also highly sought by Celebrities for training and has choreographed the action for popular movies such as Don starring Shahrukh Khan & Priyanka Chopra, Game starring Abhishek Bachchan, Dhan Dhan Dhan Goal starring John Abraham & Arshad Warsi, Gulaab Gang starring Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor's 24 series on Colors channel and so on. Currently training Sanjay Dutt on weapons based Combat including Karambit, Ginunting, Rifle and Knives.
- The First Indian to have trained at The Shaolin Temple, China and was given the Dharma name, Shi Yan You (The Perfect One) by The Abbot Shi Yong Xin
- Awarded with CNBC's 'Young Turk' of the Year. Year 2004
- Awarded with India Today Group's 'Young Achievers'. Year 2004
- Featured in Mano Ya Na Mano on Star TV & on Dilli Ke log, an exclusive documentary of his remarkable journey. Year 2007
- Nominated as Pepsi MTV Youth Icon. Year 2008
- The First Indian again to have trained at The Phillipines War College in the deadly art of Pekiti Tirsia Kali (PTK).
- Introduced the Deadly Combat Art, PTK, to the Law Enforcement, Military and Special Forces in India including Marcos, Garud, CISF Woman Commandos, CRPF, NSG and Police Forces.
- Recognized by India Today Group as 'Change Makers Delhi'. Year 2010
- Awarded as Outstanding Speaker at TEDx - Ideas Worth Spreading. Year 2013
- Featured in EPIC Channel's documentary, Made In India, to showcase Shaolin Kung Fu's origin & exclusive coverage of Shifu's journey in India Today's Men's Health. Year 2015
Rs. 11,000 for 30 hours specialized training in 'Shifu Kanishka Combatives' with Shifu Kanishka himself
Rs. 9000 for 7 days of Accommodation and 5 times food a day.
Total -- Rs.20,000 payable.
Only accepting 15 registrations. To reserve, please send your confirmation to email@example.com and pay the fees. Right of admission reserved with management.
For more information please visit our Event Page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1492663837411259/